The global digital biomarkers market is projected to reach $16.17 billion in terms of revenue by 2028, at a CAGR of 36.06%, suggests the premium market intelligence study by BIS Research.
Digital biomarkers are frequently used for diagnosis and follow-up within therapy currently. They are objective, quantitative aspects of biological processes that are linked to medical indications, symptoms, surrogate endpoints, and clinical endpoints.
There are multiple undergoing studies on how heterogeneous data may be accessible to deduce equivalents to conventional biomarkers when it comes to digital health and the use of smart devices that enable pervasive sensing of surrounding factors such as vital signs.
Digital biomarkers have multiple applications across the healthcare industry, and an increasing adoption rate has been observed over the past few years.
The detailed study is a compilation of 27 Market Data Tables and 212 Figures spread through 313 Pages and in-depth TOC on "3D Global Digital Biomarkers Market – Analysis and Forecast, 2022-2028"
USP of the Report
This exclusive report on the global digital biomarkers market will help you in the following ways:
- Aids in product development
- Helps in understanding the regulatory scenario of the market in different regions
- Aids in understanding the patent trend of the market
- Aids in targeting a segment for launching a new product
- Helps in understanding the growth potential of different products
- Supports in analyzing market opportunities
- Provides competitive benchmarking of key companies in the market
Analyst's Take on the Market:
According to Abdul Wahid, Principal Consultant, BIS Research, "The COVID-19 pandemic has had a debilitating impact on the global healthcare ecosystem. Several challenges were faced by hospitals and clinics, including a lack of resources, a high patient influx, and the risk of infection among care providers. Moreover, during the early months of the pandemic, the COVID-19 pandemic had a positive impact on brain imaging procedures. Nonetheless, the device adoption rate is expected to return to pre-COVID-19 levels during the forecast period. The allocation of funds for purchasing new devices and the speed with which procurement decisions are made will have a significant impact on device adoption rates."
View the report on the Global Digital Biomarkers Market
Key Companies Operating in the Market and Competitive Landscape
Some key players operating in the market include AliveCor, Inc., Pear Therapeutics Inc., Abbott, Akili Interactive Labs, Inc., Koninklijke Phillips N.V., Huma, Koneksa Health, Alphabet Inc., and Neurotrack Technologies, Inc., among others.
Who should buy this report?
The report will be most beneficial for manufacturers of digital biomarkers.
Key Questions Answered in the Report:
- How has COVID-19 impacted the growth of the global digital biomarkers market?
- What are the key regulations governing the digital biomarkers market in key regions?
- What technological developments are projected to have the maximum influence on the global digital biomarkers market?
- Who are the leading players holding significant dominance in the global digital biomarkers market?
- What are some of the growth opportunities which market players can capitalize on?
- What are the drivers and restraints for the global digital biomarkers market?
- Which region has the highest growth rate in the digital biomarkers market?
- Which are the fastest growing countries in terms of the global digital biomarkers market?
BIS Research Related Market Studies:
About BIS Research:
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on deep technology and related emerging trends which can disrupt the market dynamics in the near future. We publish more than 200 market intelligence studies annually that focus on several deep technology verticals.
Our strategic market analysis emphasizes on market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.
BIS Research offers syndicate as well as custom studies and expert consultations to firms, providing them specific and actionable insights on novel technology markets, business models, and competitive landscape.
BIS Healthcare vertical offers intelligence in the healthcare technology market for Medical Devices, Digital Health, Life Sciences, Robotics and Imaging, Information Technology, Precision Medicine, and other emerging healthcare technologies, covering the entire industry spectrum. In the past 5 years, BIS Healthcare has published more than 50 reports under the precision medicine banner. Additionally, BIS Research has been nominating Top 25 Voices in Precision Medicine on its Insight Monk platform for the past two years successfully.
Head of Marketing
BIS Research Inc.
39111 PASEO PADRE PKWY STE 313,
FREMONT CA 94538-1686
Visit our Blog @ https://bisresearch.com/news
Connect with us on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/bis-research
Connect with us on Twitter@ https://twitter.com/BISResearch
See Campaign: https://bit.ly/3NyHpqT
email@example.comTags:Financial Content, Reportedtimes, Extended Distribution, iCN Internal Distribution, Research Newswire, English