From USD 250.1 billion in 2020, the global hybrid vehicle market size will reach USD 1169.65 billion by 2027. It will register a 22.10% CAGR during the projected period. Hybrid vehicles offer several advantages such as reduced operational and maintenance costs, highly fuel-efficient, low tailpipe emissions, enhanced performance, and emitting less pollution.
To Get a Free Sample Copy of this Research Report at https://www.vynzresearch.com/automotive-transportation/hybrid-vehicle-market/request-sample
Moreover, technological innovations have led to growth in hybrid vehicles as consumers are preferring for fully or mild hybrid vehicles. Furthermore, increased support from the government, dwindling fuel reserves, unpredictable oil prices, and emphasis to deploy eco-friendly vehicles has led to a surge in the adoption of hybrid vehicles. Nevertheless, biofuels will create opportunities to provide an energy alternative to power cars during the forecast period, thereby offering market development to hybrid vehicles.
The COVID-19 crisis had an adverse impact on the automobile sector owing to stringent lockdown that has led to the temporary shutdown of automobile assembly units globally. There was a standstill in production activities, delay in supply chain and logistics, and a substantial drop in the market demand for vehicles globally.
Insight by Component
- Electric Motor
During the predicted period, electric motors are expected to grow significantly. Hybrid vehicles are ideally suited for stop-and-go driving, where the occasional usage of an electric motor can save a lot of money on fuel.
Insight by Electric Power Train Type
- Parallel Hybrid
- Series Hybrid
Parallel hybrid contributes the largest market share in the hybrid vehicle market as it provides flexibility to switch between ICE and electric motor power and is power-efficient during long-distance driving and cruising.
Insight by Propulsion
- Hybrid Electric Vehicles (HEV)
- Natural Gas Vehicles (NGV)
- Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicles (PHEV)
Hybrid electric vehicles are anticipated to have remarkable growth owing to the increasing market size of V in countries like China, Japan, and the US. Also, there is an improvement in emission standards which has led to increased adoption of a hybrid electric vehicles.
Insight by Degree of Hybridization
- Full Hybrid
- Mild Hybrid
The full hybrid category is expected to have exponential growth as hybrid vehicles can operate on either battery or combustion engine or both and are better fuel efficient along with decrease in emissions. Thus, a maximum number of hybrid models that are manufactured by industry players like TOYOTA and Lexus adopt full hybrid and ongoing enhancements will lead to better fuel efficiency.
Insight by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Cars
- Commercial Vehicles
The commercial vehicle category is anticipated to have substantial growth during the analysis period owing to initiatives by the government worldwide to have a complete hybridization of public transit vehicles and rising deployment of hybrid heavy-duty vehicles in land-based freight operations.
- North America
- Rest of the World
Asia-Pacific is anticipated to have exponential growth in the global hybrid vehicle market during the projected period owing to the support from the government to encourage the production and sale of eco-friendly vehicles. There is an increase in sale of hybrid cars in regions like China, Japan, and South Korea.
- In April 2022, Toyota has announced the release of a new compact SUV that would be self-charging and will likely compete with the Hyundai Creta. Toyota recently launched the "Hum Hai Hybrid" campaign in response to an increasing trend among automakers to move away from fossil fuels and incline toward electric automobiles. Toyota's self-charging hybrid powertrain technology is the highlight of the campaign.
- In March 2022, Ford has made considerable progress toward an all-electric future in Europe, with plans to overhaul the firm and launch a new generation of seven all-electric, fully connected passenger cars and vans by 2024. The corporation recently announced the formation of Ford Model e, a new worldwide business unit dedicated to the design, manufacture, and marketing of electric and connected vehicles. These two business segments, along with Ford Pro, which focuses on Ford's commercial vehicle industry, will define Ford's future in Europe.
Explore More Related Research Report Published by VynZ Research:
- Global Test Automation Systems for Powertrain Dynamometer Market – Analysis and Forecast (2021-2027)
- Global Automotive Turbocharger Market – Analysis and Forecast (2021-2027)
- Asia-Pacific Electric Bus Market – Analysis and Forecast (2021-2027)
- Global Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Cable Market – Analysis and Forecast (2021-2027)
Tags: Hybrid Vehicle Market Research Report, Hybrid Vehicle Market Value, Hybrid Vehicle Market Demand, Hybrid Vehicle Market Size, Hybrid Vehicle Market Growth, Hybrid Vehicle Market Forecast, Hybrid Vehicle Market
About VynZ Research:
VynZ Research is a global market research firm offering research, analytics, and consulting services on business strategies. VynZ Research has a recognized trajectory record and our research database is used by many renowned companies and institutions in the world to strategize and revolutionize business opportunities. The company focuses on providing valuable insights on various technology verticals such as Chemicals, Automotive, Transportation, Energy, Consumer Durables, Healthcare, ICT and other emerging technologies.
Toll-Free (U.S. and Canada): +1-888-253-3960
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgTags:Extended Distribution, Research Newswire, English