According to a new report published by Allied Market Research, titled, "Hospital Gowns Market: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2030" A hospital gown is a short collarless gown that is tied in the back, which is worn by patients being treated or examined in a doctor's clinic or a hospital and by surgeons who are going to perform surgeries. Hospital gowns are made from fabrics such as cotton so that they can withstand repeated laundering in hot water. These gowns help improve the sanitation of the hospital. Other materials used to make hospital gowns include thin plastic and paper. Some hospital gowns even have snaps on the top of sleeves and shoulder so that they can be removed without moving the intravenous lines on a patient's arms.
Download Sample Report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/12696
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis
Pharmaceutical and biotech companies together with governments around the globe are working to address the COVID-19 outbreak, from supporting the development of vaccines to planning for medicine supply chain challenges. Currently, around 115 vaccine candidates and 155 molecules are in the R&D pipeline. Moreover, commonly used drugs such as hydroxychloroquine have witnessed a dramatic surge in demand for the management of COVID-19. Such high demand for these drugs has presented huge opportunities for manufacturers of COVID-19 management drugs, as many developed countries are facing a shortage of these drugs. Thus, the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries are expected to witness significant growth in the future, owing to the demand for vaccines and treatment drugs for COVID-19.
With the outbreak of COVID-19, the supply chain of the raw materials required to manufacture hospital gowns has been disrupted in many countries. In addition, the market growth of hospital gowns is also declining as the manufacturers of these gowns have slowed down their production due to the pandemic. Therefore, COVID-19 is expected to have a significant impact on the hospital gowns market.
The key players in the hospital gowns market are focusing on mergers, acquisitions, and collaborations with each other. For instance, Care+Wear, Inc. collaborated with Medstar, Inc. to design innovative patient gowns. The surgical gowns segment is also expected to lead the hospital gowns market as these gowns are worn by surgeons during major surgeries. In addition, the number of people requiring surgeries for illnesses like cancer can help the hospital gowns market to grow.
Purchase Inquiry: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/12696
Asia-Pacific hospital gowns market is projected to grow at a high rate during the forecast period owing to the increased cases of diabetic foot ulcers which require surgery. People are more open to hospitalize themselves and get proper medical care attributed to rise in awareness in this region.
Key Market Players
- Standard Textile Co., Inc.
- Cardinal Health
- Medline Industries, Inc.
- 3M Company
- PRIMED Medical Products, Inc.
- Angelica Corporation
- AmeriPride Services Inc.
- Dynarex Corporation
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the hospital gowns industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with a detailed analysis of the hospital gowns market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2020 to 2030 to highlight the growth scenario of the hospital gowns market.
- Porter's five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers and suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed analysis depending on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in the coming years.
Costomaization Request: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/12696
Questions Answered in the Report:
- Which are the leading players active in the hospital gowns market?
- How is each segment of the market expected to grow during the forecast period?
- What are the adoption trends for the hospital gowns market in emerging economies and established economies across the world?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps in the market?
- What are the impacts of COVID-19 on the industry?
- What are hospital gowns?
- What are the current and predicted trends of the market?
Other Trending Reports:
North America and Europe Menstrual Cup Market: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/north-america-and-europe-menstrual-cup-market-A06126
Surgical Robotic System Market: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/surgical-robotic-systems-market-A06827
Surgical Drains Market: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/wound-drainage-surgical-drains-market-A07517
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP, based in Portland, Oregon. AMR provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of "Market Research Reports" and "Business Intelligence Solutions." AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
AMR introduces its online premium subscription-based library Avenue, designed specifically to offer cost-effective, one-stop solution for enterprises, investors, and universities. With Avenue, subscribers can avail an entire repository of reports on more than 2,000 niche industries and more than 12,000 company profiles. Moreover, users can get an online access to quantitative and qualitative data in PDF and Excel formats along with analyst support, customization, and updated versions of reports.
Tags: Hospital Gowns Market, Hospital Gowns Market Size, Hospital Gowns Market Share, Hospital Gowns Market Forecast, Hospital Gowns Market trends, Hospital Gowns Market research report
See Campaign: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
205, Portland, OR 97220
Toll Free: 1-800-792-5285
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060
Web: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.comTags:Financial Content, Reportedtimes, PR-Wirein, Research Newswire, English