Long-term care software are fully-integrated electronic health record, billing and business intelligence solution which enables healthcare facilities to improve resident care, maintain compliance and manage multiple levels with the single software solution. Main features of long-term care software include centralized database, and user-friendly graphic user interface are the factors which are supporting the rapid adoption of long-term care software. The software can not only handle errors or failures effectively but also acts as online sensitive assistance and information base for end users.
North America is expected to contribute to the largest share in the long-term care software market, owing to factors such as, well developed and established healthcare industry, and higher adoption of long-term care software in the region. Asia Pacific is expected to witness significant growth rate in the long-term care software market during the forecast period primarily due to economic developments and government initiatives taken in the healthcare sector by the emerging economies such as India, China, and Japan.
Some of the key players influencing the market are:-
McKesson Corporation, eHealth Solutions, Inc., MatrixCare., Omnicare, PointClickCare., Cerner Corporation., Optimus EMR., Kronos Incorporated., Netsmart, and Allscripts among others.
Get Sample Copy of this Report at - https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPHC00002558/
What the report features:-
- Global analysis of Healthcare Fraud Detection market from 2017 – 2027 illustrating the progression of the market.
- Forecast and analysis of Healthcare Fraud Detection market by Dosage, Route of Administration and Application from 2017 – 2027
- Forecast and analysis of Healthcare Fraud Detection market in five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South & Central America
The long-term care software market report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides overview and forecast of the global long-term care software market based on product, mode of delivery, and end-user. It also provides market size and forecast till 2027 for overall Long-term care software market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South & Central America. The market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The long-term care software market report covers analysis and forecast of 13 counties globally along with current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The global long-term care software market is segmented on the basis of product, mode of delivery, and end-user.
The product segment includes, clinical software, and non-clinical software.
Based on clinical software, the market is segmented as, electronic health records software, e-prescribing software, electronic medication administration records software, and clinical decision support systems software.
Based on non-clinical software, the market is segmented as, billing, invoicing, & scheduling software, real-time location systems, payroll software, remote patient monitoring systems, remote training and supervision systems, and talent management software.
Based on mode of delivery, the market is classified as, cloud-based solutions, web-based solutions, and on-premise solutions.
On the end user basis, long-term care software market is classified as, nursing home, home healthcare agencies, and hospice care facilities.
The report also includes the profiles of key companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies in the Healthcare Fraud Detection market. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components, and services offered, financial information of the last 3 years, the key development in the past five years.
Purchase this Valuable Report at – https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPHC00002558/
Why should buy this Report:
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global Healthcare Fraud Detection Market
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Healthcare Fraud Detection Market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long term strategies
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution
- Examine the political, economic, social and technology impact of the five regions namely: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America.
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and Defense.