India Home Automation Industry
Home Automation basically refers to the technique of controlling appliances, lighting, climate, security systems and other systems with the help of a single control system, such as a Mobile phone. It has several benefits such as convenience, single control for all processes, automatic operation of electrical appliances which saves energy, etc. With the concept of Internet of Things (Iot) slowly becoming a reality, demand for Home Automation has slowly started gathering pace
Home Automation as a business is gaining foothold in the Indian Market at a slow, yet steady state. The report attempts to describe the Indian Home Automation Market holistically from different angles. The segmental analysis has been broken down into three parts- Product type, User type, and cities. The detailed market analysis, comparison and forecast of these segments have been done in their respective sections.
A recent report indicates that the Indian Home Automation Market is set to reach INR 30000 Crore and beyond, by the end of 2022. The report compares the estimated figure during the period 2017-2022 to the figures achieved during 2013-2016.
Try Sample of India Home Automation Market @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/1000723-india-home-automation-market-by-types-lighting-security-heating-ventilating-and
The report also presents a detailed analysis of the market competition among major manufacturers/vendors. The major manufacturers/vendors mentioned in the report are:
Larsen & ToubroSchneider ElectricJohnson ControlsAMX LLCCrestron ElectronicsHome BrainPertSilvan Innovation LabsOakter
The report observes the Indian Home Automation market segments based on three aspects; product type, User types, and Cities.
Segments on the basis of Product Type include
Heat Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Lighting and Security together account for more than 80% of the market. Entertainment and HVAC occupy rest of the 15% market.
Segments on the basis of User Type include
Residential Home Automation Market & Forecast
Commercial Home Automation Market & Forecast
Hospitality Home Automation Market & Forecast
- Residential segment occupies 60% of the Home Automation Market, out of which individual homes account for ~80%, while builders account for ~20%. The segment was growing at a CAGR of 35-40% in 2018, but is highly fragmented, especially in case of home security systems.
- Commercial segment accounted for 30%, while Hospitality industry occupied the remaining 10%, as of 2018.
The report presents that on the basis of Cities, the Indian Home Automation market was dominated by Pune with 15% share, followed by Delhi with 13% and Mumbai, 12%.
The leading players are focusing on technological advancements to improve product quality. The long term development for this market can be attained by continuing the ongoing process improvements and financial stability to invest in the best industrial practices.
The report takes into account various factors, qualitative and quantitative, and reaches on projections based on extensive research of past trends, market behavior, industry performance, technological potential and uses different methodological techniques like SWOT Analysis to arrive at an entirely new set of trade based study on the Indian Home Automation market.
- To gauge the past global trends in the Indian Home Automation market, and forecast the future progression of the industry, using effective and modern analytical tools.
- To provide detailed segmental analysis of the market based on product type, application and regions.
- To access the key players in the industry, and study their market contribution, future strategies such as expansion, new launches, acquisitions, etc.
- To study key factors like opportunities, drivers, risks, and economy, market potential etc., influencing the growth of the sector.
For Detailed Reading Please visit WiseGuy Reports @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/1000723-india-home-automation-market-by-types-lighting-security-heating-ventilating-and
For more information or any query mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
About UsWise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available.
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349